Not the end of the world, but…
I know Danziger has done this cartoon before. This exact cartoon, word for word, beat for beat. It has to be the same cartoon, because why would he bother to draw the same cartoon twice?
Except Jeff changed the date in bottom corner. Why? If it was just a rerun, that would be fine. But instead he’s trying to pass off an old cartoon as a new one. Given the recent controversy over Bill Day reusing so many of his old cartoons, couldn’t Danziger at least have acknowledged he was rerunning a cartoon? Or does he not care?
- jethroq reblogged this from secotm
- sircandle reblogged this from secotm
- mooretoons said:To his credit, the drawing is gorgeous.
- raeandthewords likes this
- burningtundra likes this
- secotm reblogged this from thatwasfunwhileitlasted
- thatwasfunwhileitlasted reblogged this from secotm and added: