The argument is based on the premise that people welcome armed guards at shopping malls. I question that; at best they’re just tolerated. Am I the only one who feels these private sector ‘guards’ are more for appearance than anything else? Why do they have those fake badges, anyway?
So the conclusion, that armed guards should be welcomed at schools, doesn’t hold up.
Oh, also: MAYBE WE SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON CREATING A WORLD WHERE WE DON’T NEED TO DISCUSS THE IDEA OF PUTTING ARMED FUCKING GUARDS AT FUCKING ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS!
- cobra-23 reblogged this from secotm and added:
- a-cute-potsexual reblogged this from jethroq
- moisn reblogged this from jethroq
- jethroq reblogged this from koopaofbloopers
- shadowdialga likes this
- wellthereitisthen reblogged this from secotm and added:
- satin-nights likes this
- reflex76 reblogged this from secotm
- drbogenbroom likes this
- secotm reblogged this from koopaofbloopers and added:
- koopaofbloopers reblogged this from secotm and added:
- free-range-organic-sofa said: I didn’t think mall cops were armed with guns o_o
- hellounfabulous likes this