First the Republican party has its national convention, and coming out of it Mitt Romney is overshadowed by Clint Eastwood talking to a chair.
The next week the Democratic party has it’s national convention, and the Left is energized by Bill Clinton and Barack Obama comes out with a very real post-convention bounce.
The following week embassies in Egypt and Libya are attacked, and Romney’s attempts to turn this into an attack on President Obama backfire horribly.
Now this week there’s been the tape showing Romney essentially say he’s not concerned with almost half of the country. And today he released a new year’s worth of tax returns, which show that by his own words he is not qualified to be president.
I wonder what will happen to Romney’s campaign next week. Will Paul Ryan be revealed to be an illegal immigrant, and he’s then deported back to his home nation? Will there be a leak of internal documents from Bain Capital showing the company financed the production of the Star Wars prequels? Will Romney, at a campaign event, just walk into the crowd and punch an old person, yelling “You don’t deserve shit! Lick my shoe!”
It’s actually hard to think of something preposterous yet plausible. Is it possible there’s a bottom to how low Romney’s campaign can sink?
- cabradine likes this
- rmb-1991 likes this
- bettythetl reblogged this from thereisnosaintellen
- lesbilicious-amazon reblogged this from thereisnosaintellen and added:
- tonystarkfangirl likes this
- arnoldsabuki likes this
- thereisnosaintellen reblogged this from mariachillin
- running-hobbit likes this
- detectivejaneclementinerizzoli reblogged this from secotm
- doctorpsycho1960 said: This could be the year when a candidate concedes the election the night before election day….
- kiboxx likes this
- reflex76 reblogged this from secotm
- cruiserswagger reblogged this from secotm
- tomatoclone reblogged this from secotm
- tomatoclone likes this
- mariachillin reblogged this from iandsharman
- iandsharman reblogged this from secotm and added:
- secotm posted this