using his setup, The lack of a gun control debate is like never even discussing the possibility of using sunscreen after repeated sun burns.
Are guns a natural phenomenon that has existed longer than the earth, and are necessary for life on earth? Fuck you, Gary mcCoy, and fuck your brother too.
I didn’t bother commenting on either of Gary McCoy’s gun cartoons because they were both so bland and unimaginative. And this was after he waited a week and a half after the shooting to present them.
That’s usually the silver lining (such as it is) with the more unhinged cartoonists: they’re seldom boring. But McCoy here (and here) just phoned it in. In the past McCoy has tried to spin the negative criticism about his cartoons as “Ha ha, I made liberals angry. That means I win!” troll logic. But he’s not even trying to piss anyone off here.
Frigging lazy is what it is.
- tolovetakescourage likes this
- ragingsuns likes this
- reflex76 reblogged this from secotm
- the-dangers-of-ingesting-mercury reblogged this from darthshadow
- urocyon-littoralis likes this
- lizardsfromspace reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- secotm reblogged this from davidessman and added:
- davidessman reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons and added:
- shameparade likes this
- otherspook reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- zeitreisender likes this
- darthshadow reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- jethroq reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- wtfpoliticalcartoons posted this