Following the heels of someone who can’t do their own work finding a cartoon on their own, there’s this. The original was by Alex Ross, featuring George W. Bush instead of Barack Obama.You can still see Ross’ signature in the rip-off cartoon.
And question, why did the ‘artist’ put an Obama logo on the Statue of Liberty? Is she supposed to be an Obama supporter and this cartoon is meant to reflect how Obama’s policies have been disastrous (even life-threatening) to the people who voted for him?
No, I think that gives too much credit to the ‘artist.’
Another question: aren’t the person behind this and The Gay Republican of the tribe that is always going on about self-reliance, pulling up your bootstraps, and earning your own way in life (and, a couple years ago, were threatening to go Galt because they were sick of all the leeches mooching of their hard work)? How do they square that with such blatant plagiarism here? (Hell, let’s throw in Gorrell for that question, considering how often he just photoshops something instead of drawing it himself).
- write-in-stone likes this
- agenderbentchrist reblogged this from adamthealien
- iandsharman reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons and added:
- sawhimstandingthere reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- sawhimstandingthere likes this
- gloriesofthewest likes this
- jesus-h-devil posted this