As Matt Bors said
If I read this Ramirez cartoon literally I actually agree with it.
And that’s what I thought when I first read it. But you have to keep in mind that Ramirez thinks smoking weed is bad. As bad as (if not worse than) bullying and physically assaulting a classmate.
Yes, we’re in Round Two of False Equivalency. The “Obama ate a dog, and that’s just as bad as strapping a dog to the top of your car” thing went nowhere, so now it’s “Obama smoked a joint, and that’s just as bad as attacking a classmate and shaving them.”
Anyone really think this one will gain traction?
- esosique likes this
- eldritchroad reblogged this from jethroq
- sawhimstandingthere reblogged this from jethroq
- sawhimstandingthere likes this
- jethroq reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons
- reflex76 reblogged this from wtfpoliticalcartoons and added:
- wtfpoliticalcartoons reblogged this from secotm and added:
- secotm posted this